Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Introduction


Hi, I’m a high school student from Southern Maine.  When I was 5, my parents took me to visit the zoo. At the zoo I got to see several species I never thought I’d see. At that time, I was interested in elephants. I knew you were able to ride the elephants, and I was so excited. When we got there, I saw how large an actual elephant is and was terrified. Ever since then, I have been interested in giraffes.
Although I am interested in this animal, I don’t know too much about them. I’ll be researching giraffes and posting my new found information. I've always admired this animal, and now I will share my knowledge with you! Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. So it was your fear of elephants that made you love giraffes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know giraffes are your favorite animals, but if you had to pick a second favorite what would it be?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Caitie. Why do you admire giraffes, like you said in the intro?

    ReplyDelete